Ouroboros Spine Say you'll miss me when I'm gone.
Yellowstone
NPC
231 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Shikoba was a woman who would persist for all eternity. She was there in the strength of his body, the sharpness of his mind, coursing through Mojag as his life force; he could no sooner separate his soul from his body than he could remove his love of his mother from the universe. When she arrived, he was overjoyed to see her and wanted nothing more than to crowd close, to be held by his mother and to bask in her love; but Mojag was a man now, and he knew to be respectful. He wanted to impress upon his sister the values passed down to the both of them by Shikoba - the show of respect, the patience she had taught to them.

Much in the same vein that Shikoba wished to crush in to him and hold him close, but did not.

Mojag did not flinch away from the kiss to his brow. He murmurs a sound in return to her keening whine, hearing his name whispered. Reaching out to catch her chin with his teeth in a familiar greeting, and to brush is nose against her cheek, his tail wagging low.

I am a man now. And I have a sister! He looked to Ajei with a glance, although for now his attention was focused upon their mother and - he began to see her properly, changed. How long had he been gone in to the world? How much time had he left with Shikoba? He felt suddenly aware of how carefully she moved, and it hurt his heart to think about any possible limits. No, she is my mother and she will be with me forever.

He bowed slightly and touched his forehead to her's. I am sorry for being gone for so long.
Messages In This Thread
Say you'll miss me when I'm gone. - by Mojag - December 13, 2023, 02:01 PM
RE: Say you'll miss me when I'm gone. - by Ajei - December 13, 2023, 02:05 PM
RE: Say you'll miss me when I'm gone. - by Shikoba - December 26, 2023, 01:35 PM
RE: Say you'll miss me when I'm gone. - by Mojag - January 21, 2024, 09:31 PM
RE: Say you'll miss me when I'm gone. - by Shikoba - February 20, 2024, 04:24 PM