Hushed Willows Kindle the fire before it snuffs out
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
“Tuft, no, I—“

She watched him leave her. Just like that. It seemed so easy, almost too easy, for him to just dismiss her. Did he not remember what she had just been through? That this had nothing to do with him, but everything to do with her own trauma? 

He had given her a sense of what it felt like to be in the presence of someone who only wanted to make her smile, yet, he couldn’t—or maybe he didn’t, or rather refused to—understand why she couldn’t throw herself at another male right now. 

The thought of it made her crumble.

The fiery wolf was doused in tears, silent sobs as she watched him walk out of sight. This is what she was cursed with: pain and loneliness as company. She didn’t even bother to wipe the wetness from her eyes, or the drippings from her nose, before making her way back to the comfort of her den.

There she would spend her night openly crying from the broken heart she left behind.

OOF. Haha! Poor kids!

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 19, 2024, 10:58 AM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 19, 2024, 03:35 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 20, 2024, 08:07 AM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 20, 2024, 03:32 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 20, 2024, 06:48 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 21, 2024, 12:27 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 22, 2024, 07:55 AM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 22, 2024, 12:11 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 22, 2024, 02:05 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 23, 2024, 12:45 AM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 23, 2024, 11:30 AM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 23, 2024, 04:17 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 23, 2024, 10:19 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 24, 2024, 05:58 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 25, 2024, 01:59 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 25, 2024, 07:11 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 25, 2024, 07:26 PM