Moonsong Glacier you've got me singing, singing your choir
Morningside
Sage*
142 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Simbelmyne had been tending to a pelt she worked with, and when she heard Dutch call out for scouts, she thought she might go to see who would be leaving- perhaps give them a glimpse of the face that hoped to draw in suitors...But she would need to finish what she was doing, and was certain it would only take her a moment or two longer...

It did not, in fact, take only a moment or two longer. She lost track of time, involved with her process. Once or twice a little tiny voice begged for her to simply leave it, that it could wait until the meeting was over- but she was too focused on the handicraft, too near completion to let it sit. She finished her work, and went on her way. 

She arrived in time to hear Dutch begin to speak to a gathering of wolves. She hesitated slightly, embarrassed to be joining them once the meeting had already begun but...She couldn't just walk away now, not without looking like her presence had been a complete mistake. 

She was careful to be quiet with her approach, like a late concert-goer sneaking into the auditorium. She would sit at the back of the group, and took a moment to look them all over. She knew their scents, but she knew none of their names- something she hoped to remedy soon. 

She returned her attention to Dutch in time to hear him invite them to listen for more, giving him a brief smile in the interim.
Messages In This Thread
you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Dutch - February 04, 2024, 07:40 PM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Eira - February 04, 2024, 10:01 PM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Nephele - February 05, 2024, 11:20 AM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Ulloriaq - February 05, 2024, 11:29 AM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Sulukinak - February 06, 2024, 02:32 PM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Aditya - February 06, 2024, 02:41 PM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Dutch - February 06, 2024, 03:07 PM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Simbelmyne - February 06, 2024, 03:36 PM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Ulloriaq - February 10, 2024, 07:04 AM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Sulukinak - February 13, 2024, 10:42 PM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Nephele - February 26, 2024, 09:58 AM