Moonsong Glacier I've carried this pre-conceived, false belief
Morningside
Sage*
142 Posts
Ooc — Jess
He was all compliments and wonder; she smiled faintly, yet again gently burdened with the kindness he showered her with. "You may call me Myna, if you like; or Simbelmyne, if you like it so," A courtesy she had only offered once before, but it seemed fit now to offer the alternative, if this would be where she chose to live eventually. 

She silently mouthed his name, trying to remember how many syllables it had- not wanting to accidently add or drop one. 

He had a favour to ask, and surprised her by admitting that he had been tracking her. What reason would he have for such a thing? Had Dutch mentioned her name to him, and put him on her scent? Perhaps this was his attempt at finding her a suitable match. She felt it wasn't worth asking- but took note of his confession all the same. 

She considered what he was asking for, and felt that it was merely an excuse to get her to spend more time with him. After all- if he could track his way all the way to her, he would be able to find his way back to his den. He'd mentioned before that he could not mend or work on a pelt, but offered to help her as long as she helped him; he was definitely fishing for a way to get her to go somewhere with him. 

She smiled; she would take him up on the offer. 

"I will help you. Can you drape this across my shoulders," She asked, standing up, and gesturing to the pelt. It was her own coy way of inviting him closer, allowing him contact- without simply asking for it. An innocent enough request.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've carried this pre-conceived, false belief - by Simbelmyne - February 11, 2024, 02:26 PM