Ocean's Breath Plateau [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
236 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Vague intimate matters.

I dunno quite how to start this… but here we go. @Sumac

The night Sumac came home was a wonderful night, and at last, it was the two of them again, and the miniature cougar, snoozing somewhere close. Raindrop nuzzled into him as she snuggled back down into their den, softly whispering into his ears. “I missed you, my love.” She crooned as she licked his cheek, grooming him. Unbeknownst to her, she’d finally stared her heat. Perhaps this was why she felt extra affectionate.

It was quite all except for the not so distant sound of waves, and the gentle purring of the miniature cougar.
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Messages In This Thread
[M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Raindrop - February 19, 2024, 02:34 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 19, 2024, 02:59 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 19, 2024, 03:30 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 19, 2024, 08:41 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 20, 2024, 09:21 AM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 20, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 20, 2024, 02:04 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 20, 2024, 02:41 PM