Ocean's Breath Plateau [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
237 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Her sleeping believed awoke with a yawn and a dreamy smile upon his maw. His gaze was upon her form, so she gave a swish of her tail. He’d readily responded to her speaking his name, and she had a dreamy look in her eyes, “If I were to ask for children this season, would you oblige? I believe my heat started.” This belief would be an accurate one, explaining the sweet scents, the intimate feelings, and the desire to be close to her loved one.

At this moment, she placed her gaze to his gilded eyes, a look of hope, maternal desire perhaps.If he did not want it this season, she would respect his word, even though she’d really wanted children.
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Messages In This Thread
[M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Raindrop - February 19, 2024, 02:34 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 19, 2024, 02:59 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 19, 2024, 03:30 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 19, 2024, 08:41 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 20, 2024, 09:21 AM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Raindrop - February 20, 2024, 12:27 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 20, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 20, 2024, 02:04 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 20, 2024, 02:41 PM