Kintla Flatlands Longobardi lion
Raventhorpe
Njósn
FalconWhisperer
93 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
Quote:Yo, think we can wrap this up? :D I’ve got a busy week ahead with finals coming up.
The young one looked perplexed, had she been the unnecessarily vague? Oh well…. At least she shared the blurb. She had said her and her counterpart, or more an accomplice were out looking for food. A square meal as she had said word for word.

She listened intently of her sisters, my she had a lot of them. She tried not to look shocked. She asked about her own sisters, she went to speak, but could not find the words, she simply said. “My sisters….” She had not had any siblings… no one to share her young world with. No one to chat about the latest happenings about. She would not lie, “My siblings are near nonexistent, only an afterthought in the back of my mind, and an image of my imagination.” All she had was her parents, that was fine…. She supposed. She had thought of turning and going home, it was getting quite late, and she didn’t want to be gone long among the borders. It saddened her. She wanted to go home.
“If it should happen that you don’t wake up tomorrow, will this have been a life that meant something?” Hawkeye Pierce
Messages In This Thread
Longobardi lion - by Ceridwen - February 07, 2024, 04:05 PM
RE: Longobardi lion - by Greyfalcon - February 07, 2024, 10:11 PM
RE: Longobardi lion - by Ceridwen - February 10, 2024, 03:33 PM
RE: Longobardi lion - by Greyfalcon - February 11, 2024, 06:58 PM
RE: Longobardi lion - by Ceridwen - March 02, 2024, 04:24 PM
RE: Longobardi lion - by Greyfalcon - March 03, 2024, 09:26 PM
RE: Longobardi lion - by Ceridwen - March 08, 2024, 03:03 PM