Ocean's Breath Plateau …a little bitty dream
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
237 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
He spoke of a woman, Kukutux, the leader of Moonglow. Raindrop perked up a little bit at the mention of this name, as she knew Kukutux as well, she was the one who organized the woman’s circle during the great bison hunt. “I’ve met her, once. Back during a great hunt upon the flatlands. I’m sure she could, her knowledge is as vast as ocean.” ‘Mac was right, because during the woman’s circle, Kukutux touched base  on all things womanhood, from the fire time to how to care for one’s pregnancy and how to prevent it, although the last option baffled her, because raising children was a wonderful part of a woman’s life. “Well, we can cross that river when we get to it.”

The quick spurt of happiness soon faded as ‘Mac spoke of his worries, and they were a reflection of her own. He felt the need to confront Rodyn, because he didn’t want to cause trouble for her, her pack, and their family. She quickly replied, “You could never cause me trouble. Your troubles are my troubles, and we face them together.” Confronting the alpha was a noble thing, and if he wanted to do this, then she would stick beside him. “I will be there with you, then.”

What way would you like to turn this? Maybe invite Danni (Rodyn) to the thread at some point?
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Messages In This Thread
…a little bitty dream - by Raindrop - March 06, 2024, 03:32 AM
RE: …a little bitty dream - by Sumac - March 06, 2024, 01:55 PM
RE: …a little bitty dream - by Raindrop - March 06, 2024, 02:20 PM
RE: …a little bitty dream - by Sumac - March 06, 2024, 03:26 PM
RE: …a little bitty dream - by Raindrop - March 06, 2024, 04:34 PM
RE: …a little bitty dream - by Sumac - March 06, 2024, 06:43 PM
RE: …a little bitty dream - by Raindrop - March 06, 2024, 09:27 PM
RE: …a little bitty dream - by Sumac - March 07, 2024, 09:53 AM
RE: …a little bitty dream - by Raindrop - March 07, 2024, 01:14 PM
RE: …a little bitty dream - by Sumac - March 07, 2024, 02:06 PM