Ouroboros Spine Ram
Moonspear
Villager
160 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Chickadee's bursting energy was addicting, causing Arrluk's tail to wave behind him. Sure! He said then as they began off, making way around the great lake.

Honestly Arrluk wasn't much of a mountain climber. He had gone through some of the mountains of home, but not all that high or in places where a worn path wasn't accessible. He had definitely not gone to the High Alter yet, but this was his home and he should know it well. Besides, it wasnt like he was literally living within a big mountain like Moonspear. Just the sight of it alone was quite intimidating. 

I think so. He murmurs at first from her sudden question, but then- I mean, yes. He corrected. When my brothers and I left for our journey, all I wanted to do was come home. Loosing my sisters only made me realize more that I don't want to be off adventuring and miss out on time with my family. Having them die or going missing and not being able to have known them or connect with them as much as he would have liked before they were to the Dancing Lights. Aiolos and Kukutux were always a constant presence and he had grown up with that same drive to be someone others could count on. 

After a moment longer, I think if it's a little overrun here when puppies come, I might live with one of the other villages for a time if they need more able bodies there. Though they were different villages, each one had family in them and it's them which he found home in. 

What about you and Kivaluk? He was First Hunter and she, her first litter. Arrluk thought the best place to be was right here while they gained their footing on new parenthood. His mother would have all the answers...
[Image: 7nCi.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Ram - by Arrluk - February 08, 2024, 10:15 PM
RE: Ram - by Chickadee - February 13, 2024, 07:23 PM
RE: Ram - by Arrluk - February 20, 2024, 11:11 PM
RE: Ram - by Chickadee - March 02, 2024, 10:01 AM
RE: Ram - by Arrluk - March 09, 2024, 11:27 PM
RE: Ram - by Chickadee - March 13, 2024, 01:49 PM
RE: Ram - by Arrluk - March 18, 2024, 10:49 PM
RE: Ram - by Chickadee - March 30, 2024, 03:31 PM
RE: Ram - by Arrluk - April 13, 2024, 07:10 PM
RE: Ram - by Chickadee - April 20, 2024, 06:25 PM