Firefly Glen Ut in ditt indre ventar bratt ein sti.
Brecheliant
Family
301 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Gonna keep PPing Njord!

Seal was excited to see Orca, Ma’m, and Da finally arrive! All four of them were reunited and the young tawny girl snuggled up beside her sister.

Orca… the girl thought about Moonwoman’s story. About how the Orca was described… a swift swimming, powerful, magickal creature. How an angry man had turned into one. He had been driven away. Her brown eyes flicked, then, to her sister's twin… the boy.

Something ominous in the air gave Seal goosebumps.

The young girl didn’t dwell on it long, however. Her body was put into motion and the congregation stood to sing.

A song! It seemed each daughter of Njord and Meerkat had a story of their own and Seal questioned why she had been named. A seal to be hunted! And also a savior.

She watched Kukutux’s dance, entranced. On the second verse, she joined the choir.
Moonspear
Villager
462 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ajei stood and watched for a minute and then she joined in on the dance. Making sure to follow the steps Moonwoman showed. She offered a smile to @Arrluk and then swayed to the beat. Green eyes crinkled in concentration. But a smile on her face. It wasn't easy and she probably made a few missteps, but she had fun. 

It helped to rid her of the sadness of the story before.
Moonspear
Villager
147 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Arrluk had not yet noticed the return of Meerkat and the new little girl which had joined the group. He had been enveloped in his mother's story, broken by the trace only by her sudden outburst. A song! A dance! 

Arrluk's cheeks flushed red under his black fur which did well to hide it but there was a shyness in his eyes. But then Ajei got up from near him and began to dance, doing her best to follow his mom's instructions. 

Arrluk lifted from his spot then to come and stand by Ajei. Though she faltered a few times, Arrluk did far worse, more often then not bumping the length of his side into Ajei's own as he side stepped the wrong way each time. He couldn't help but start laughing with her.
[Image: 7nCi.gif]
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She felt a great deal of relief when Meerkat reappeared with Njord and Orca in tow, even though that meant Seal abandoned her to snuggle closer to her sister. Towhee didn’t mind this, taking an opportunity to sit up and sidle a bit closer to Sable, nipping fondly at his ruff.

Suddenly, everyone else stood up around her. Towhee’s head reared back and she looked to Kukutux in time to catch something about a song. She drew in a breath, then slipped past her son to the rear of the gathering. If there was going to be dancing, she didn’t want to be in anyone’s way.

She lurked there in the background, out of the way of those who could enjoy the tune properly. Towhee wasn’t able to hear any of it, nor read “moon woman’s” lips, though she found the dance moves fascinating. And when some of the puppies began emulating them, well, that was just downright entertaining.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,943 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The next story involved song and dance. Meerkat watched in fascination at first, though her mother’s departure distracted her. She glanced between Kukutux up front and Towhee sidling to the rear, quickly intuiting the reason her mom wanted to move to the back.

Peppering her husband and daughters with quick kisses, she moved to join Towhee. Meerkat considered attempting to translate, though quickly decided it wasn’t practical. Even if she could understand the words (which she couldn’t, since they were in Aleut, I think?), her Ptero was just too rusty. And Towhee would miss out on the “moon woman’s” dance.

She would just keep her mom company, then. Meerkat sat back to enjoy the show, her new seat all the way in the back giving her the best possible view of all the dancing youngsters.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
942 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Jk, Njord cameo so its in my threadlog for future reference

A kiss to his wife, who went to join her mother, Towhee. He sat with Orca and Seal as the moonwoman began her song. The children began to dance and sing along! Njord, with his soft-hearted spirit, could not resist the festivities as well. The man rose to his feet and began to jig with the rest.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!