Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee didn’t linger long at Sialuk’s ulaq. Mother and baby had an incredible support network and her job there was done. With Batman clinging to an earlobe, she trotted down the mountain, grabbed her blanket and began walking east for no particular reason. She had met all her obligations and now she was free to move about as she pleased.

She thought about visiting the lowlands again, though she selfishly feared Batman would spot his brethren and leave her. As Towhee plodded across a meadow yellowing in the August heat, she sifted through her mental Rolodex. She could always visit the island again. But she was nearer to the vale currently, perhaps she should swing by and see Jack?

Something compelled her past the mountains, then north in their shadow as the sun began its slow sink to the west. Towhee walked through a familiar, smelly forest, then found herself at the edge of another meadow. This one fared better, rampant with wildflowers in an exotic range of colors and fragrances. They must’ve attracted a lot of insects, as she felt the brush of Batman’s wings as he took flight.

Towhee snorted quietly and found a place to relax near the edge of the meadow. She laid out the pelt Jack had gifted her, then eased onto it with a sigh, happy to rest while Batman fed.

Set a couple days from now. Tagging @Figment and @Tauris for visibility. :eyes:
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
dandelion puffs on the breeze
120 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Haizel trotted along, sniffing flowers peacefully after that pale wolf disappeared suddenly. He was particularly interested in debating on weather or not the flowers would be able to survive the trek back to Akashingo and then survive the harsh sun. 

They'd look beautiful for her coronation, and he desperately needed to figure out designs for sticking them into fur. But he was getting ahead of himself, wasn't he?
A lover of flowers, a friend to all.
The gentle giant sees no enemies,
but friends unchristened with blossoms in their pelt.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
For a while, she watched the bat flitting and swooping. Then Batman vanished into the distance. Towhee felt a pang, though she knew he would return to her like he always did. He seemed rather attached to her, often quite literally.

The thought tugged her lips upward despite herself as Towhee sat up, groaning and stretching. When she stood, she gave herself a shake and looked around. With nothing particular on the agenda, she was free to simply roam for its own sake, so she began to mosey across the meadow.

She hadn’t gone very far when she saw a large figure trotting along, stopping here and there to sniff at something. Towhee watched him, wondering if he was actually stopping to smell the flowers. The thought entertained her. She continued studying him for a moment before deciding to approach.

Hey, you could make a pretty killer bouquet if you wanted, she observed aloud as she ranged closer before tacking on conversationally, Do you live around here?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
dandelion puffs on the breeze
120 Posts
Ooc — Kai
He'd been sniffing the soil the flowers were growing in when a voice came to his fluffy ears. Excitement overtook the doe-pelt and he wuffed, accidentally breaking the stem of a wildflower and carrying its sun-bright yellow up with him. Haizel's head turned softly, as if thinking for a moment.

He didn't recognize this wolf. 

AWESOME. 

He trotted over, the flower in his maw still. She spoke words that made him extremely happy, the stem stuck in the notch between a couple of teeth. Yeah! I love flowers! And I wanna make a bouquet! 

Her question was a bit different. After the pale wolf left, he didn't wanna just give out his home. I can't say I live very close by... the flowers are pretty though.
A lover of flowers, a friend to all.
The gentle giant sees no enemies,
but friends unchristened with blossoms in their pelt.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He frolicked over like an excited little boy, despite his size. Towhee’s head reared back a little, though she smiled at his declaration. She saw the stem stuck in his teeth and wondered if he realized it was there.

His answer was a little evasive, though Towhee didn’t really think anything of it as she answered, I concur. You got a little something, by the way, she added, gesturing at her own teeth.

After giving him a moment to deal with that, Towhee glanced around and then back to him to say, I can help you gather flowers, if you want? Any special occasion or are you gathering them just because? I’m Towhee, by the way.