Hoshor Plains Gentle Girl, Gentle Step
Moonspear
Villager
462 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ajei saw the look on the other girls face. And she wondered what it must be like to not speak to often with the adults. She was alwasy getting instruction from someone.

It's okay. I will go to Moontide and ask brother Rodyn or Heph. They will show me the way. I will surprise you. Mhmm.
Sapphique
Pearl
THEY'LL NEVER TAKE MY POWER
316 Posts
Ooc —
sobeille liked to believe herself a master of hiding her emotions, but even she could do little to disguise the brief ray of hope that crossed her gaze. other than astera, sobeille did not have friends.

oh! i know de lady named heff. sobeille piped up suddenly, remembering that the woman had visited some weeks before. okay. i will wait. you promise, ajei?
Moonspear
Villager
462 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ajei liked to see happiness on the faces of others. And there it was now on Sobeille's. She smiled then brightly and happily. Having made someone happy today.

I promise. Cross my heart.

There was a seriousness to the bright green of her eyes. She would make sure she went to see Sobeille when it was warmer. She would heed her word.
Sapphique
Pearl
THEY'LL NEVER TAKE MY POWER
316 Posts
Ooc —
okay, ajei. sobeille liked the way her new friend’s name played off her tongue.

the hunt was over and she could hear her maman’s voice sound over the ridge. she turned and gave ajei one last look, waving solemnly before she bounded back to her family.

she would look forward to the warmer months with earnest.