Stavanger Bay if you've got nothing nice to say
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
I so miss the old WWS guide where it would say for every couple of weeks of age how far their vocabulary and development was along! I hope I'm on par with where they should be (if not I suppose Charon is just a wunderkind :') ).

When Liyaní came up behind him and suddenly spoke, Charon startled a little. He hadn't expected anyone else to join him, and he'd been lost in thought as he was staring at the skies and bidding farewell to his imaginary mother-in-the-stars. However, he soon regained his composure and tried not to let it show to his sister that he'd been startled by her sudden appearance. Ears perked in Liyaní's direction attentively as he tilted his head.

"Lookin' at ma," answered Charon, and he pointed his nose to the sky. "'Fore she gone." He didn't know if Liyaní shared his sentiment that their mother was now a star in the sky, but it hadn't really occurred to him yet that someone else might feel differently than he did about the matter.

Unknowing that his sister felt the same, Charon had wished to visit their family den as of late, too. He missed living there and he didn't like the new place a lot. Even though on the outside he showed the least disturbed — or at the very least, least quiet — of the remaining Ostrega children, Charon felt very much the same as his siblings when it came to missing his family.

He sighed softly and said, "Missin' home..." while he looked at Liyaní. He hadn't admitted to missing home much lately — not after his first couple of days of throwing tantrums for being moved had passed — but he felt like he could talk about anything with his sister and brother.
Messages In This Thread
if you've got nothing nice to say - by Charon - November 06, 2014, 06:00 AM
RE: if you've got nothing nice to say - by Signe - November 06, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: if you've got nothing nice to say - by Charon - November 06, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: if you've got nothing nice to say - by Signe - November 07, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: if you've got nothing nice to say - by Charon - November 10, 2014, 05:31 AM
RE: if you've got nothing nice to say - by Signe - November 26, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: if you've got nothing nice to say - by Charon - November 27, 2014, 03:44 PM