Ocean's Breath Plateau Out of the blue clear sky
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
233 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
She watched him, waiting for his response. At her words, of the babes soon coming, he look to his paws - she knew him well, maybe thoughts had intruded his mind, perhaps the same she’d wondered from time to time. She didn’t press, instead, his reply made her feel warm inside, butterflies. But, were they really butterflies, or a new sensation….

Her sky blue eyes squinted as her smile grew, “I think so too. They’ll be perfect, no matter what.” She then leaned into his body as he lay beside her upon the sand. As she gazed out at the water, the gentle waves tugging at the sand, she was quiet, focusing on her body, trying to further decipher the feeling in her stomach. When she felt a greater sensation, a small gasp followed, and she brought her eyes to Sumac, a look of wonder in them. ‘Mac…. I think they sense you’re here. I believe they’ve learned to move around.” 

The thought of such small beings, being able to move around, and perhaps think, amazed her. They weren’t even born yet. And she remained in wonderment.
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Messages In This Thread
Out of the blue clear sky - by Raindrop - March 22, 2024, 11:45 PM
RE: Out of the blue clear sky - by Sumac - March 29, 2024, 09:31 AM
RE: Out of the blue clear sky - by Raindrop - March 29, 2024, 01:54 PM
RE: Out of the blue clear sky - by Sumac - March 30, 2024, 02:02 PM
RE: Out of the blue clear sky - by Raindrop - March 30, 2024, 02:24 PM
RE: Out of the blue clear sky - by Sumac - April 03, 2024, 05:17 AM
RE: Out of the blue clear sky - by Raindrop - April 03, 2024, 12:29 PM
RE: Out of the blue clear sky - by Sumac - April 12, 2024, 08:16 AM
RE: Out of the blue clear sky - by Raindrop - April 12, 2024, 02:52 PM