Noctisardor Bypass Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart
Rivenwood
Oak
163 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Therapist
He opened up, though he spoke of others and not of his own needs. It reminded her of her conversation with Heda—how she threw herself into motherhood and didn't take time for herself. Druid had done the same, and it had nearly broken her. Fiona had made it her duty to make sure that she figured out how each wolf in Rivenwood was reacting and see if they were actually handling it or just pretending to. Etienne, obviously, was not handling it well.

Heda, Druid, and I have the children covered, Fiona assured him. Three against six was much better than two against six when it came to those little buggers. They'd been taking shifts, balancing the workload, and Druid even seemed to be bordering on stable now. The only reason we have them covered is because Druid took the time to care for herself, and now she's feeling better. Heda might have some notion that they "needed" men around, but Fiona knew they really didn't. Not that having Anselm and Etienne back was going to hurt, of course. They would certainly eat better now.

As for Glaukos, he's not coming back. I ran into him on my way back from the hollow. Fiona didn't plan on doling that information out freely, but it seemed important to share right now for Etienne's peace of mind.

I know you're a good healer, Etienne, but you'll be an even better one if you feel better. His one little slip-up with Heda's daughter didn't mean Fiona had written him off entirely.
Messages In This Thread
Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Etienne - April 10, 2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 12:11 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 06:56 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 11, 2024, 04:21 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 02:18 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 24, 2024, 08:50 PM