Swiftcurrent Creek [m] Hands 'round my neck, heavenly unfold
Pledged
Party City
hi im baby
225 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
He knew a little about what'd happened with — with the girls (Dusty Rose was just now realizing that Reverie only had daughters) but he hadn't heard about Blossom before this. Once was bad enough, but twice? He wasn't too sure he liked the idea of that kind of risk. Especially since she had three cute kids already, and they were a handful all on their own.

Mainly it was this:

"I want to," he told her. He'd come down here to tell her. Not in these words, maybe; he'd meant to say something more like, you'd better not be fucking someone else. His ears swiveled uncertainly. he said, "I thought maybe you were gonna go see — that guy. The one you smell like, sometimes."

It was a really bad time to ask who the fuck he was — mainly because he didn't think he could do so without getting angry — but the set of his ears and the intensity of his gaze spoke volumes. Who the fuck is he?

"And, y'know," he said, speaking forcefully to override his irritation, "I thought I should come tell you. That you're mine'n'all."
* Dusty is a little shit who is always up in people's business. Feel free to bite him and inflict minor injuries without asking permission.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] Hands 'round my neck, heavenly unfold - by Dusty Rose - May 05, 2024, 12:42 PM