Wild Berry Meadow Berry = Good(?)
Loner
152 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
There were thin and few beings he'd crossed paths with in his life. Most of them, he turned his nose up to. Most of them, he left. They weren't worth his time. They had their own lives ahead of them, a family, a lover, whatever that may be and all the whatevers of it. That being said, he didn't have much reason to stick around for much of it. He'd just have to make his own or get by with whatever came his way. Paps wasn't around right now. Doing the whole dead thing. It was better out here, anyways. So, of course, he now wondered why he thought much of this while staring dead faced at a blonde man with murky eyes? Wanting belly rubs? From his own crusted feet?

Bonnie knew why.

This mans face hole didn't shut itself.

Good gods, how did he make it stop? Oh, gods, it kept going. It kept going more. Starclan, whatever the hell he had been pushed to before by that Riverclan kid, please end him now. Oh, gods. "I can't say it was that hard to sneak up on you with my freaky..ninja paws over your talking." He had not even tried. How did he make it stop? After asking him to rub his stomach, he started babbling about how the sky felt on it, and the mans face suddenly felt impossibly hot. What in ever fuck-shit-hell?

And his freaky little ninja paws?

Scrunching his nose, he braced himself backwards.

"No thanks. I'm good. Not a good massage therapist."

Pinned ears, his mouth fell flat and he awkwardly kicked his front foot around. "I, ahh," he motioned his nose towards the (rather empty) bush, "don't know what you ate over there or anything, but it probably wasn't nothing good. You should be more careful."

Then, his appearance was on debate, and he found his ears now officially airplaning as his mouth curved down as much as it could with aggressive bitterness. "No-" Why did everyone think that?! "I'm not- dirty. I just look like that." Dirty. He looked dirty. However, if he had any actual dirt on him, and he was sure he did somewhere, he'd now claimed that, apparently. What was up with everyone and calling him dirty!

Now pried at for his name, he tried to loosen up after accepting some wolves were too stupid to use their eyeballs and see his complexion wasn't actual dirt. How could he blame this Cassian guy? Everyone else seemed to agree with him. Bonnie felt defeated!

His bitter old frown still on his grumpy face, he inhaled stiffly, staring off into space and hesitantly answering as the hobo came up with names for him. "......Bonnie." Then, fixated back on the guy. "You want me to take you to some water or somethin'? You seem pretty out of it." No one who spoke this much had their head screwed on right.

Had to have been the berries.
Messages In This Thread
Berry = Good(?) - by Cassian - May 02, 2024, 12:41 AM
RE: Berry = Good(?) - by Bonario - May 05, 2024, 10:12 PM
RE: Berry = Good(?) - by Cassian - May 05, 2024, 10:42 PM
RE: Berry = Good(?) - by Bonario - May 07, 2024, 02:45 AM
RE: Berry = Good(?) - by Cassian - May 12, 2024, 10:31 PM
RE: Berry = Good(?) - by Bonario - May 14, 2024, 05:52 PM
RE: Berry = Good(?) - by Cassian - May 18, 2024, 03:04 AM