Swiftcurrent Creek Welcome to the gang
20 Posts
Ooc — Bone
Away
This place too, had lacked female company. She could see the relief in Arlette's face, and she too echoed the sentiment. One could only handle so much testosterone before it began to influence onself. Call it unwilling adaptation. 

...A bit of both. I.. defected.. She'd pause, and tease the air, reaching through memory. 6 months ago. I've been travelling alone since. It's been nice, in a sense. Peaceful... Boring. More labour intensive than cooperative work. I could complain, but I won't monopolize your time with my ranting. 

Nanou lets out a softer huff, an echo of a laugh, and tries to drop the formalcy she'd grown so accustomed to using.

...If I could.. I'll request you don't ask much of my previous home. It was a place that inspired no love nor loyalty. I want to start anew here. I've had plenty of time to dwell on the past, and it's bothered me plenty, given the time I've had to think about it on my own.  She would remark with a lighthearted chuff, swiping her tongue across ashen jaws and rising to her feet to circle the angel woman, taking her in with a friendly gaze.

Nanou knew her words were mere deflection. 

Wrong. It is because you are ashamed, soot sprite. You should be.

...Can you tell me much about Swiftcurrent? Any other packs I should know of? Rivalries? I don't want to chase the wrong wolf away, or be too kind to one undeserving of it. and here, the warrior shone through, inky paws flexed into the earth as a gleam of anticipation lingered in her wildfire gaze. She would hold her tongue before commenting on the other woman's scars, appearances could be such delicate conversation, she had to admit though, it didn't exactly set a comforting precedent; to most as least. Nanou however, would take the fights she could get, nothing made one feel so alive than to dance on that cusp between life and that of falling over the edge.
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 04, 2024, 04:16 PM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Nanou - May 07, 2024, 11:19 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 08, 2024, 02:27 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Nanou - May 12, 2024, 01:09 PM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 13, 2024, 03:17 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Nanou - May 14, 2024, 01:52 PM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 15, 2024, 05:02 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Nanou - May 17, 2024, 11:25 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 21, 2024, 08:08 AM