Wild Berry Meadow Berry = Good(?)
Kvarsheim
Systkini
152 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Yep. That's me.
You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

[Image: OF2Y5uh.jpeg]

Or you're not. Either way, if you knew me at all, you would know I looked like an extra hairy dustbunny who's seen a few too many wars.
Might as well have been wars, anyways.

This was going about as well as he thought it was, with all the yapping and the pressing. Somehow, he had went this long without encountering a monster with an unstoppable mouth and an unbearable speech, or was he finding the spit that was flown at his face unbearable? 

"Okay. Let's get going." He had a new child to take care of now. If he wasn't wasted, he was high off his head. So, something needed to be done about it, for now. At least get the dude away from all of fhose berries in his face, or get him to reverse it out of his stomach.

We can talk about things while we walk! "No thanks." He was pretty sure he didn't hear him, but even if he did, he likely didn't care. The dead horse had been beaten, and as he lead him to the stream a ways away, he felt as though now he was the dog.

He looked like he did things, apparently. Probably because he had done things. Maybe it was a good thing? Kept people off his back. Not like it mattered.

"No. No, and no," he snapped his teeth rudely, before his mouth found itself then tame, and his eyes grew just a bit wider. He recoiled and uncomfortably shifted.

"Not out here to meet someone. Ain't got no one to meet. Had no one to meet, until you showed up speaking off about the sky stroking your belly or something," he snorted. Maybe it was a little funny. "You'd be pretty wrong about that, too." That one stung. Some family guy he was.

"If I had any big secrets, believe me, I'd tell you. What you see is what you've got. Plain old and boring." Bonnie knew he was frankly quite.. uneventful.
Messages In This Thread
Berry = Good(?) - by Cassian - May 02, 2024, 12:41 AM
RE: Berry = Good(?) - by Bonario - May 05, 2024, 10:12 PM
RE: Berry = Good(?) - by Cassian - May 05, 2024, 10:42 PM
RE: Berry = Good(?) - by Bonario - May 07, 2024, 02:45 AM
RE: Berry = Good(?) - by Cassian - May 12, 2024, 10:31 PM
RE: Berry = Good(?) - by Bonario - May 14, 2024, 05:52 PM
RE: Berry = Good(?) - by Cassian - May 18, 2024, 03:04 AM