Hoshor Plains Can't be sure when they've hit their mark
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
382 Posts
Ooc — Danni
This tiny beast had energy in spades. She tired him out just by skipping along. And her incessant questions. It was nagging and buzzing.

Dreven had tried unsuccessfully to behave. To be good. To do better. And he had not been able. He didn't tell Atka that it had been kill or be killed while she was missing. He had not forelcefull sesr hed to bring death and destruction. Just as when he had killed the coyote. They had made him nervous being so nesr, they were shifty. But she jad condemned him easy enough. And he'd be the bad guy if it made her feel better about leaving.

He looked her over dark promise lighting up his one scarlet eye. Ive made a few enemies.

He chuckled. I can't imagine. I don't have that problem.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't be sure when they've hit their mark - by Dreven - May 21, 2024, 09:43 AM