Stavanger Bay but i was home-sick for familiar trees
34 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Ah! Sorry for the late response!

“A…moonwoman? What does that even mean?” Fleurette felt quite lost, and even more so as she thought of her own memory deficit. What this a term she knew from before? She sighed; it couldn’t be helped now, her focus was on Iaghe and this revelation of someone who knew her native tongue. 

Andr had deciphered some of what was said, and Fleurette could not help but agree with his confusion on the last sentence. “Are you saying you want to return home and this woman, Kukutux, who knows your language, could teach you how to get there?” It was a guess and probably not a good one, the word “raise” being missed entirely.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
but i was home-sick for familiar trees - by Iaghe - April 07, 2024, 05:10 PM
RE: but i was home-sick for familiar trees - by Iaghe - April 20, 2024, 01:53 PM
RE: but i was home-sick for familiar trees - by Andr - April 27, 2024, 12:51 PM
RE: but i was home-sick for familiar trees - by Andr - May 12, 2024, 08:05 PM
RE: but i was home-sick for familiar trees - by Fleurette - May 22, 2024, 01:44 PM