Noctisardor Bypass he never cried again
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
"Get up, you useless child. The children are hungry." Flash didn't understand why he was having a dream of that memory. It was so long ago... he thought he didn't need to have those flashbacks again. The sun-touched male was now standing in his old "den", watching a flashback of one of the brutal days he spent in the Spiritfire pack. The new roman was watching the young Flash and young Moon waking up together and having to hunt for their "pack" because they were the runts.

Moon... that name bought back so much memories, both good and bad. Being himself, he had always found some light in the dark, even though, he admitted himself, the dark always seemed to outweighed the light. Flash didn't understand, why was Sommus sending him in such a weird realm of sleep? The tawny roman didn't understand, but if the fates had given him this dream, he will continue to see what it meant.

He watched as the young Flash and young Moon pad outside, both receiving a brutal blow from Falcon, then continued on their way to the forest. Young him and Moon had split ways there and continued to hunt alone. Then a growl broke the silence and he could hear the panic-filled yips of his younger siblings. Flash watched as the young version of himself raise himself in terror and alarm. This is the day where I failed my siblings, then I left a few days later on my birthday. Flash thought to himself.

Neverless, though he knew what would happen and didn't want to see it happen again he continued to pad along with the young Flash. Breaking into a familiar clearing, he remembered the terror on his younger siblings face as the grizzly bear towered over them, "Brother. Flash, are....are you awake?" A voice broke into his dream and Flash found himself slipping back into reality. The last thing he remembered was the panic on his favourite brother, Scorch's face.

Still trapped in confusion and doubt of what the fates had shown him, he wondered why the fates had shown that to him. But as he opened his eyes and saw the usually sleek and power radiating alpha standing in front of him, his fur matted and his eyes slightly bloodshot. He pushed the confusion of his dream away into the back of his mind and leaped to his feet.

"Shadow, what has happened? What is wrong? " He asked frantically. He has grown close to the silver alpha and didn't like the look of it. He had a drunken look to him and his soul didn't seem focused. Not for the first time, he wondered if anything has happened to Paarthurnax. The crimson female seemed to be the only one able to leave the ashen alpha in this state. "Do you need anything? Food? Water? You can talk to me if you need anything...

Flash certainly didn't know what to do. He didn't know what happened,and boy was he curious, but he did know how to comfort somebody. The problem was that he wasn't sure if Shadow even wanted comfort. Flash carefully led Shadow outside the den and hurried over to his prey pile. Choosing a fat hare, he hurried back and laid it down at the silver sterling's feet. "Eat, you look like you need it. He muttered, unsure of how to handle the situation.

Messages In This Thread
he never cried again - by Shadow - November 09, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: he never cried again - by Flash - November 09, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: he never cried again - by Shadow - November 10, 2014, 04:15 AM
RE: he never cried again - by Flash - November 12, 2014, 11:02 PM
RE: he never cried again - by Shadow - December 08, 2014, 02:17 AM