Two Eyes Cenote The shine of a diamond has nothing on me
Muat-riya
Fellahin
48 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Just as Tiye didn't understand her siblings, Safiya didn't understand Tiye. But she had begun to respect their differences. And would gladly rub someone's face in the dirt if they upset Tiye unless it was her of course then well. That was allowed. A sister's right as it were.

Safiya supposed she preferred the Mazoi life to fellahin because she had no fear so it just seemed more exciting.

Safiya was only a few hairs breadth bigger than Tiye. She would never be as big as their brothers. Foolish at her size probably to entertain thoughts of Mazoi but the dream was laid.

Safiya moved forward and pressed her nose to Tiye's face and cheek. Checking on her. She didn't know what was so startling about turning a corner. There were wolves everywhere it was commonplace.

Sorry. Okay?
Messages In This Thread
The shine of a diamond has nothing on me - by Safiya - June 02, 2024, 12:24 PM
RE: The shine of a diamond has nothing on me - by Tiye - June 02, 2024, 02:09 PM
RE: The shine of a diamond has nothing on me - by Safiya - June 03, 2024, 04:52 PM
RE: The shine of a diamond has nothing on me - by Tiye - June 04, 2024, 12:24 AM
RE: The shine of a diamond has nothing on me - by Tiye - June 07, 2024, 03:12 PM
RE: The shine of a diamond has nothing on me - by Tiye - June 11, 2024, 10:40 AM