the fire's only lit when death spits on it
52 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
"Even your Father said you are an abomination... And I would appreciate if you stopped calling me that, that's not who I am and you're not my brother... " Kedge raised an eyebrow, and laughed. So it was Moonbane now huh? The dark prince shook his head and took another step forward, if Moonbane attempted to fight him, he would fight back, he would do that to get his brother back. His real brother. Keithen. Moonbane was only a weak figment of Keith's imagination and he wouldn't let this weirdo rule his brother's mind.

"What? Stop calling you Keithen? Brother? My lord? I thought you were smarter than this, Bane. You don't deserve to rule Keith's body by right. It belongs to him and I'll appreciate it if you just go and die or something." he smirked broadly, white eyes fierce and gleaming with cold amusement. Kedge canted his head as he waited for the reply, or the leaping and pouncing and try to kill your own brother part. He cursed their father for making Keithen into this wolf,
Messages In This Thread
the fire's only lit when death spits on it - by Kenneth - November 07, 2014, 08:10 AM
RE: the fire's only lit when death spits on it - by Bane - November 07, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: the fire's only lit when death spits on it - by Kenneth - November 07, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: the fire's only lit when death spits on it - by Bane - November 08, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: the fire's only lit when death spits on it - by Kenneth - November 10, 2014, 09:07 AM
RE: the fire's only lit when death spits on it - by Bane - November 11, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: the fire's only lit when death spits on it - by Kenneth - November 15, 2014, 03:34 AM
RE: the fire's only lit when death spits on it - by Bane - November 29, 2014, 09:45 PM