Sun Mote Copse how hard did i just seal the deal
132 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
No matter how much air he sucked in, Stingray just couldn't catch his breath. It felt like his ribs were being squeezed inward, and with that came a pain in his chest. Was this what it meant to die? His ears snatched back on his head and his eyes rolled with fear.

There would be no death for Ray, only the anticipation of it, the same suffocating dread his father had felt all those moons ago. And just like when Njord had reached for him and tethered himself to his real son, Stingray turned toward Seal and reached out for his little sister.

Help me!

His breathing came rapidly as he swept his sister into a tight embrace, clinging on for dear life. He was not much more composed when Meerkat rushed up to them. His blue eyes found her face over his sister's shoulder and then he screwed them shut, unable to bear the worry he found there. He heard her speak but did not comprehend the question.

Instead, he picked up a keening moan while he rocked helplessly against Seal: we left him we left him we left him...
Messages In This Thread
how hard did i just seal the deal - by Stingray - May 25, 2024, 01:36 PM
RE: how hard did i just seal the deal - by Seal - May 28, 2024, 10:15 AM
RE: how hard did i just seal the deal - by Meerkat - May 28, 2024, 12:25 PM
RE: how hard did i just seal the deal - by Stingray - June 08, 2024, 09:31 PM
RE: how hard did i just seal the deal - by Seal - June 25, 2024, 12:24 PM
RE: how hard did i just seal the deal - by Meerkat - June 27, 2024, 09:07 AM
RE: how hard did i just seal the deal - by Stingray - July 03, 2024, 08:38 PM