Boartusk Heights one poor mother and one poor son, please
La Muerte
Patriarca*
idle
71 Posts
Ooc — idle
apologies for the delay! i was waiting for emilios reply and then i also got busy! i shall be back to normal now

Nivis eyed the little pups and noticed Scoria’s affection towards them. It felt strange and especially when knowing this was something @Reyna would eventually do too with their own children.

For a second, he got lost in time before relocating his attention back to the good mother. Nice to meet you, Scoria. You can call me Nivis. He spoke softly as he decided to take a careful step closer to take a look. All inside him pulled him away and will ordered him to leave, which he didn’t submit to. Not yet.

Number two wasn’t indeed a lot, but it certainly was a lot for Nivis. Even one would be difficult to take care of without experience. What happened to you, Scoria? That you find yourself here. Such a young mother. That body of his flopped down, resting in front of Scoria, still observing the babies staring at him with their large eyes. He didn’t know how to talk to them, or if he even should.

They look like you.

are you lost my little lamb, reyna?
in my heart perhaps? 

nivis is rated mature
reyna is welcome in all threads
Messages In This Thread
one poor mother and one poor son, please - by Nivis - June 01, 2024, 05:59 PM
RE: one poor mother and one poor son, please - by Nivis - June 10, 2024, 06:44 PM