Arrow Lake ≡ I Had Some Help
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
266 Posts
Ooc — Impala
All Welcome 
  It was out of the forest and into the sunshine. Evening was settling and the warmth of the summer sun was likened to the warmth of a hug from an old friend. There was a spring to his step. Perhaps because he had done something at least mildly useful. Lips were curled into a soft smile and he drew to a stop to breathe in the rich smell of the earth and the soothing freshness of the nearby water.

His nose quivered with anticipation as the obvious scent of fish flooded his nose. His mouth began to water terribly and he carried himself, cautiously, to the general source of the smell. Among the banks of the water laid a single fish. While it appeared mostly fresh it wasn’t vacant of flies that dared to land on the skin. Should he?

Regardless of the should–he would. Collision was a poor hunter. He had always been aware of it. Being terribly slow in comparison to his fellow predators he didn’t do well as far as feeding himself. Scraps were a necessity and a whole unbothered meal was a delicacy. He licked his lips and moved closer. The intention was to take it and disappear. No one would miss this and he would make use of it.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 
 Please refer to Collision's profile for information regarding fighting.
Messages In This Thread
≡ I Had Some Help - by Collision - June 10, 2024, 07:35 PM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Pukei - June 11, 2024, 10:54 PM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Collision - June 11, 2024, 11:26 PM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Pukei - June 12, 2024, 12:01 AM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Collision - June 12, 2024, 08:30 AM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Pukei - June 16, 2024, 12:12 AM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Collision - June 17, 2024, 08:15 PM