Arrow Lake ≡ I Had Some Help
Loner
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
252 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Teeth held fast to the scaly flesh he had claimed as a meal and he withdrew from the waters. Ears were reclined backwards as he scanned his surroundings once more. His abdomen roared to life demanding to be filled. Tongue danced over the skin of the gift another had left for him and he found himself pleasantly sprawling into the nearest shaded spot he could find.

There Collision laid and he wished he could savor this meal--alas he devoured it. Surprisingly, though, such time without a proper meal left him satiated quickly. A sigh as he stared at what was plenty of remain. He had no wish for it. Perhaps he would carry it with him once he moved on. It would suffice for this evening.

Comfortably he stretched beneath the sun. The gentle sound of the occasional bug were his only audience. The cool of a breeze and the ambiance of quiet waters beckoned to him. Today was rather lovely. Each strand of the grass he lay seemed to welcome him to it. Unaware of his observer; Collision continued to bathe in the sunlight and lazily admire the way the horizon stilled. Days like today were worth their weight in gold.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 
 Please refer to Collision's profile for information regarding fighting.
Messages In This Thread
≡ I Had Some Help - by Collision - June 10, 2024, 07:35 PM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Pukei - June 11, 2024, 10:54 PM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Collision - June 11, 2024, 11:26 PM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Pukei - June 12, 2024, 12:01 AM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Collision - June 12, 2024, 08:30 AM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Pukei - June 16, 2024, 12:12 AM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Collision - June 17, 2024, 08:15 PM