Arrow Lake ≡ I Had Some Help
Loner
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
252 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision likely could've examined his surroundings better and caught some sign of the female that lurked, but once he had begun there simply existed him and his meal. Now, he only had but too lazily be embraced by the sun and earth.

The gentle beat of paws against the ground forced his eyes to widen. Muscles tensed and he forced himself to his feet in a form that could only be described as oafish. Ears pressed against his head as a soft voice filled the dead-space in the air.

A pale girl, gentle eyes, and a voice that incurred no threat. Perhaps, on occasion, he were more graceful, but having been caught unaware he was certain the quick movement would be misconstrued--initially.

Dirt and leaves clung to her body. Enunciating the lower portion of her body. Either she had been laying somewhere among the foliage for some time or she was at least a moderately messy individual. She appeared healthy--a pack?

"Uh," He shook his head and made an attempt to relax his body. One alarmed muscle unwinding at a time, "Yes, I mean, I suppose it is...Can I help you?" He tried to soften his eyes, to offer them some kind of concern. He had referenced her as a girl, and while young, she was a woman and deserved to be regarded as such.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 
 Please refer to Collision's profile for information regarding fighting.
Messages In This Thread
≡ I Had Some Help - by Collision - June 10, 2024, 07:35 PM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Pukei - June 11, 2024, 10:54 PM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Collision - June 11, 2024, 11:26 PM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Pukei - June 12, 2024, 12:01 AM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Collision - June 12, 2024, 08:30 AM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Pukei - June 16, 2024, 12:12 AM
RE: ≡ I Had Some Help - by Collision - June 17, 2024, 08:15 PM