Hoshor Plains And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
381 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Not at all welcome

Dreven hadn't had any visitors and he hadn't sought any out. The leader knew he was here. So why did anyone else have ot know who he was or why he was here. Wasn't his problem. He attended to the borders and kept his mouth shut.

Where the young she wolf had been restless. Dreven himself was not. He always found something to do. Whether it was filling caches with smaller prey. Annoying actually when there were bigger better, prey to catch, but eh. Or he was walking the borders like a giant shadow of death.

The she wolf, lithsome and tiny was soon upon him. Red singular eye danced along her frame. She was thin. Looked almost sickly. But that wasn't his problem.

Dreven eyed her. Nope. Nah. Well theres a few ways to fill a good time. He quipped back and continued with what he was doing.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart - by Dreven - June 12, 2024, 04:38 PM