Blacktail Deer Plateau The hardest was losing you
812 Posts
Ooc —
The air was unseasonably warm, or at least it felt that way to Junior. She tried to sleep, yet all she could do was fidget restlessly and lift her head to pant every quarter of an hour. She kept shooting glances at Finley, who seemed to be resting comfortably despite the stuffiness in the den. Junior was about to open her mouth and disrupt the female's sleep to ask, Is it just me or is it hotter'n hell in here?!

But Saēna appeared as if by magic and Junior briefly wondered if she had a fever (well, duh) and whether her sister was a mirage. She felt the bump against her paw when Saēna pushed the dead mouse toward her and she flinched away instinctively, fearing any sort of contact with her forelimbs. But at least it let her know that this (most likely) wasn't a fever dream.

"Thanks. Wait. You're actually here, right? I think I'm running a fever. I feel like fucking shit." She paused, blinked loudly, then realized this was the first time she'd seen Saēna since the incident. "Er, besides feeling like garbage, I'm okay. Aunt Willow's taking good care of me." As she spoke, she tried to snake her legs beneath her chest and out of sight, yet the pain stopped her, causing her to gasp and bite her tongue.
Messages In This Thread
The hardest was losing you - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 04:18 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Junior - November 10, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Junior - November 11, 2014, 10:39 AM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Saēna - November 11, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Junior - November 12, 2014, 10:30 AM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Saēna - November 12, 2014, 09:16 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Junior - November 12, 2014, 09:25 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Saēna - December 11, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Junior - December 15, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Saēna - December 17, 2014, 10:37 AM