Hoshor Plains And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
381 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven was a wolf of simple means. He didn't want for more than he had and he didn't ask for more either. The one time he had, it had ended badly. After all look at him. But he also didn't want to have to make anyone understand that.

He saw her eyeing his throat like a deer in rut. And he sighed softly. There was different kinds of lust he knew. He had seen it intimately. He could count on his paws the amount ofwolves that relished in pain. That he had felt.

Fine. He spoke rasply. His movements tearing up the ground as they walked. On the search for this elusive deer she wanted.

It's inside. Can't fix it. Besides why fix it?

A dark chuckle. You start kissing me Envy and I make no promises that will be where it ends. He didn't really mean it, but it was like second nature for him to imply the grotesque and the risque. He had been a consort after all, and he had been a blunt one. And one who had been tested and tried by many different appetites.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart - by Dreven - June 21, 2024, 12:57 PM