Sequoia Coast [m] and on the floor i'd be lying cold, lifeless
114 Posts
Ooc — Van
A dreamer? River scoffed.

No. This wouldn’t do. He wasn’t at all fit for her children’s gene pool...

So, then why did she continue to want him? Why did her thoughts race to endear herself to him? To find a reason for them to close the distance despite her disgust? Because of her disgust?

It appeared that the wound to her pride had not been deepened. Of course, she still wanted to rip him to shreds for his perceived transgression of wasting her time – but not before feeling the pressure of his arms around her hips. These two diametrically opposed sentiments warred fiercely enough in River’s mind that she quickly felt exhausted, essentially neutralizing her. Outwardly, the bronze gorgon deflated.

The kind of hungry I’m feeling goes without saying, she sighed, sliding back down into the sand. Though she was not in a position to detect his scent, he seemed harmless… unfortunately. Bluntly, she went on. Tell me about yourself, Dreamerboy. I’d like to know a bit about the wolf who turns down a good fuckin’ time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] and on the floor i'd be lying cold, lifeless - by River - June 22, 2024, 05:29 PM