Hoshor Plains And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
381 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven shifted. Someone tried to tear my throat out. I suppose it was deserved I did kill his friend. So. He said it without a single stitch of remorse or anything in his voice. Just a straight fact. He had killed a man and had been wounded for his trouble. It was deserved. An eye for an eye, literally and all that stuff.

Dreven chuckled. You think you can fix it. Go ahead and Try. But I am not a good or kind patient. And nine chances out of ten I won't do what you want me too anyway.

he cut his words off with a soft growl. Which was stupid, because then it hurt even more. He sighed. He supposed he deserved this.

He eyed the kink in her tail with interest and small dose of surprise. Well these things happen.

Dreven always meant what he said. If she wanted a trip around the world with him, a rearranging of organs. he'd oblige. It wasn't like that was broken. And besides he was not tied down and maybe she'd help him forget Atka. And he believed in pleasure anyway and sometimes that was the most pleasurable of activities. And it made you tired. And killed the restlessness sometimes and she wasn't ugly.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart - by Dreven - June 23, 2024, 11:00 AM