Hoshor Plains And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
381 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A harsh laugh that hurt. Maybe.

He shook his head with a snort. Perhaps he should let her do something with his throat. But he doubted she could do much of anything. It felt like it was inside. And without cutting him open, which he wondered if she would love. She couldn't see what ailed him. And he'd be damned if he let anyone near his throat with claws and teeth.

Dreven had thought at the time he was doing right. He had been anxious about wolves being near Atka. But he had soon realized that it wasn't the case and she had read him the riot act and left for it.

Work arounds? HE questioned. Though he didn't expect an answer from the scamp in front of him. She was more mysterious than even Kasni and that was saying something.

Dreven pushed blunt paws forward and sniffed where she had said. HE got what he needed from the scent and then slowly began to amble towards it. Red eye lifting up to stare out every so often, make sure they didn't surprise the creature and it ran. HE hadn't hunted with only one eye any big game yet. He was curious to see how he did.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart - by Dreven - June 26, 2024, 08:59 AM