Hoshor Plains And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
382 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A snort of amusement left his maw and he shook his head as he went on past her. She was trying he'd give her that. Failing. But trying. That was what he needed to remember. And he didn't really hold it against her, honestly. Not everyone was good at tracking and hunting. Even he fell short at times.

Though every snap, every sound. His shoulders would tighten and he'd flinch in irritation. Ears laid to his skull in annoyance. But he said nothing. She wasn't making this easy that was for Sure, but he stayed true to course.

Suddenly he was surprised out of his sights by little paws scampering up his shoulders and digging into his back. He turned his head to catch a glimpse of her with his one eye, standing. It was actually kinda cute. He shook his head, amused again.

Not yet. Especially not with your loud self.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart - by Dreven - June 29, 2024, 01:49 PM