Hoshor Plains And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
382 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Where Envy had been tangling with the deer. Dreven had tried to get into position. But whether it was a mix of moving too soon. Or the deer being too angry or any other reason really. It could also be the simple fact that Dreven was hunting with one eye, when before he had hunted with two.

The deer delivered a kick to his ribs that elicited a sharp grunt. And some of the scars ripped open along the side of his throat, when he tried to force himself away and a rather sharp stick found it's way into the tissue there.

He growled low and let his head fall to stem the blood flow. It was nothing like the one time he had done this. But it was painful and the crimson stained the earth.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart - by Dreven - July 02, 2024, 09:23 AM