Blacktail Deer Plateau The hardest was losing you
812 Posts
Ooc —
Saēna posed the inevitable question: What happened? Junior's ears drew back and she scrambled for some sort of reasonable explanation that wasn't, of course, the truth. She came up with nothing. Then she suddenly remembered those first few moments after waking up to find Blue Willow, Lasher and some strange pup hovering over her.

"I don't know," she fibbed, hoping that would be enough to satisfy Saēna but knowing it wouldn't be. This was the pack's gossip, after all. "But, yeah, I have an infection. That's why I'm running a fever and having crazy dreams. And probably why it feels so fucking hot in here."

Junior suddenly sat upright and pushed past her pale sister, approaching the doorway and then swinging around to seat herself with her back to the outdoors. "That's a little better," she murmured, then hoping to keep Saēna's attention off her legs, she said, "I had a dream last night that you and I changed our names. I forget what we changed them to. But when I woke up, it gave me an idea. Now that we're effectively orphans, what do you think of coming up with our own last name? I don't think I want to be a Redleaf-DiSarinno anymore."
Messages In This Thread
The hardest was losing you - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 04:18 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Junior - November 10, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Junior - November 11, 2014, 10:39 AM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Saēna - November 11, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Junior - November 12, 2014, 10:30 AM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Saēna - November 12, 2014, 09:16 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Junior - November 12, 2014, 09:25 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Saēna - December 11, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Junior - December 15, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: The hardest was losing you - by Saēna - December 17, 2014, 10:37 AM