Firefly Glen I tell him that he's pretty, too
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
266 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Even in closing the distance between them Collision upholds a respectable distance. There was no need to be too close. Though, certainly, this would make for better conversation.

He steps away from the bank and sits before her. Upon looking on her, for clearly too long, her gaze waivers away. Is she shy? He hadn't quite gotten that vibe from her, and it weren't as though Collision was daunting. Then again, she was quite small--and he quite large.

Centri. Somehow the name was fitting. He had never heard it before, but it went well with her face.

She spoke of a friend that had flitted off into the woods. Perhaps they would join them later--he dismissed the thought, "I see," He was happy to know that she was not alone. She didn't need to be, and it would stop him from any urgency to ensure she remained safe. The task could be left to herself and the nameless friend.

He gestures into the expansive distance and plainly speaks once more, "And where are you headed? Surely you're not lost," The wilds were quite expansive. He wouldn't be surprised if she had been dancing in circles for days. He had done precisely so once upon a time.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 
 Please refer to Collision's profile for information regarding fighting.
Messages In This Thread
I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Centri - June 30, 2024, 10:57 AM
RE: I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Collision - July 02, 2024, 12:34 PM
RE: I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Centri - July 07, 2024, 09:43 PM
RE: I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Collision - July 08, 2024, 10:01 AM
RE: I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Centri - July 08, 2024, 02:47 PM
RE: I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Collision - July 08, 2024, 04:27 PM
RE: I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Centri - July 19, 2024, 03:13 PM