Verdant Basin ≡ Before The Morning
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
266 Posts
Ooc — Impala
They walked together in a relaxed way. Collision was in no particular hurry to get anywhere. It has been a long time coming and he had finally learned to slow down and enjoy things for what they were. She was a talkative young then; He enjoyed it. In her youth she saw the world for still beautiful and a mystery worth discovering. Where there any mysteries left for him to uncover?

He nods his head to her question and hums his response, "I do. Recently, actually. I've decided to stay with Mrs. Eshe and Mr. Argent. They are forming Two Rivers Isle. I felt as though staying somewhere that hadn't been tainted yet would give me something...more," Simply, politics and bad leadership didn't have time to take hold. There was still something to be protected within the Isle. He didn't know if she could comprehend all of that yet--he didn't know her story.

She talks about wanting to be more familiar with where she was and where she was going. Collision had done a lot of travelling. More than he intended to do, but that was over now, "I think it wise to know where you're going," His head rolled back and forth, contemplating the thought that he had, "I also think it wise to have somewhere consistent to rest your head," He slows down and looks to her now. There was something grace in his next words, "You must be careful, miss. Not everyone has good intentions. You said you had a friend? Keep them close and don't ever be afraid to run away from a bad situation. Not all things are worth the cost of battle," Those words stung. If he hadn't been so headstrong and eager to prove a point in his youth, perhaps his advanced years would've been easier. Ultimately, though, he just didn't want to know harm came to such a sweet young woman.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 
 Please refer to Collision's profile for information regarding fighting.
Messages In This Thread
≡ Before The Morning - by Collision - June 20, 2024, 08:16 AM
RE: ≡ Before The Morning - by Yukimi - June 24, 2024, 06:05 PM
RE: ≡ Before The Morning - by Collision - June 25, 2024, 10:16 AM
RE: ≡ Before The Morning - by Yukimi - June 28, 2024, 02:00 AM
RE: ≡ Before The Morning - by Collision - July 01, 2024, 09:31 AM
RE: ≡ Before The Morning - by Yukimi - July 05, 2024, 08:48 PM
RE: ≡ Before The Morning - by Collision - July 07, 2024, 07:05 PM
RE: ≡ Before The Morning - by Yukimi - July 12, 2024, 12:39 PM
RE: ≡ Before The Morning - by Collision - July 16, 2024, 07:03 PM