Arrow Lake Bring Me To Life
59 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
Esperanza chuckled and smiled at Dovev. She liked this male, for he seemed friendly enough to be around, and listened to her wish when his leg was in dire need of help and healing. Her emerald optics shifted over to his own as she nodded her head, "If you wish to call me that. I am the last healer from my pack. for my pack had many spiritual healing properties, so I have seen many die or become to weak to carry on in the pack and just left. I try to think that everything has balance, and has a soul. For we may be different, but we must learn to accept other's differences and just...be balanced," she could not come up with the right words and kicked herself for sounding stupid to the higher ranked wolf whom acknowledged her presents not even a couple minutes ago.

"There are many fish here, would you perhaps like one?" She asked as she placed her snout into the frigid liquid, making sure to keep her nose out of the water as she breathed through her nose, causing small bubbles and ripples to form from the top of the water. Before long, a large bass went to see what was going on as she snapped down upon the prey, placing her paw on the fish and biting down on the bones as the fish soon became lifeless. "Thank you," she would say and pushed the fish over to Dovev, a friendly smile upon her face.
Messages In This Thread
Bring Me To Life - by Esperanza - October 16, 2014, 03:31 PM
RE: Bring Me To Life - by Dovev - November 07, 2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Bring Me To Life - by Esperanza - November 08, 2014, 02:43 PM
RE: Bring Me To Life - by Dovev - November 09, 2014, 11:27 AM
RE: Bring Me To Life - by Esperanza - November 10, 2014, 03:21 PM
RE: Bring Me To Life - by Dovev - November 10, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Bring Me To Life - by Esperanza - November 10, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: Bring Me To Life - by Dovev - November 10, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: Bring Me To Life - by Esperanza - November 11, 2014, 03:02 PM
RE: Bring Me To Life - by Dovev - November 13, 2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Bring Me To Life - by Esperanza - November 13, 2014, 05:19 PM