Ravenshook Cliffs [m] seal paw
Moontide
NPC
70 Posts
Ooc — Twin
hers? had she ever had something that was just hers? her pale lashes flutter in what could only be described as bewilderment, the tears that once blazed down her cheeks beginning to dry as her expression pulls into a beam.
mine? she whispers, confirming it for herself a second time by repeating it. mine.
she had almost forgotten to thank him, pressing a gentle paw against his shoulder as she does so before peeling it away all too quickly. brave one will get used to it in time, her smile turns sad again, twisting downward at the corners of her mouth, a mere ghost of what it had been a moment ago. i, um-- i told him some things, recently. about his father. h-he hardly even knows the man, but... i think i have somehow turned my son against him, and it... scares me. because what if he does come back? wh-what will he do to--
she cannot bring herself to voice the rest of her thought. i just wish he had a father.
tulugak was a name she'd never heard before. an expecting mother, going alone, just as red leaf had. it makes her feel a strange way; what had happened to her husband, or whoever it was that she'd coupled with? i'm afraid i wouldn't have any good advice for her, she laughs self-deprecatingly. what do you think i would say? 'don't do anything i did?'
Messages In This Thread
[m] seal paw - by Chakliux - July 04, 2024, 01:49 PM
RE: seal paw - by Red Leaf - July 04, 2024, 03:00 PM
RE: seal paw - by Chakliux - July 04, 2024, 04:35 PM
RE: seal paw - by Red Leaf - July 04, 2024, 05:19 PM
RE: [m] seal paw - by Chakliux - July 04, 2024, 07:12 PM
RE: [m] seal paw - by Red Leaf - July 04, 2024, 08:33 PM
RE: [m] seal paw - by Chakliux - July 05, 2024, 04:55 PM
RE: [m] seal paw - by Red Leaf - July 05, 2024, 05:23 PM
RE: [m] seal paw - by Chakliux - July 06, 2024, 09:54 AM
RE: [m] seal paw - by Red Leaf - July 22, 2024, 08:06 PM
RE: [m] seal paw - by Chakliux - August 20, 2024, 11:13 AM