Hoshor Plains And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
394 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Suddenly she was up his ass and then right in his face. Dreven eyed her with growing trepidation. This was going to be uncomfortable and probably hurt like a b***H. He sighed and blew out a breath and waited.

Dreven knocked her head away lightly with his muzzle and turned so that she could see the tear better.

He studied the blossom. My father used that one. I think.

I never take pain medication. It fuddles up things too much and bad things happen. He shifted in irritation at the thought. He had taken pain medication for Atka, but she alone.

She was pressing and he lifted higher. A soft warning in his throat when she kept pushing. Hold on. I'm moving.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart - by Dreven - July 29, 2024, 10:00 AM