Hoshor Plains And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
394 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Something like.

His dad was a man if many facets. He did whatever the queen had needed. Healer, poisoner, torturer you name it. It was what he had been. But he had a small dose of affection for the beast in front of her.

You might take advantage. He barked back. A small litling of humor in his voice. He didn't tell her what he knew. How he had been abused because of such medicines as a pup barely able to stand up. No he kept that to himself.

Yes mam. He parrots back and swung his tail. He gave her a harder than necessary tap to her head in thanks. But he was not an affectionate sort. Nor did he say thank you ever.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart - by Dreven - August 13, 2024, 12:15 PM