Hoshor Plains And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
394 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Fine with me. Iapologize that I have been slow. But i do enjoy their threads.

Dreven knew that his paw would very possibly knock the girl flat. But he had used it anyway, before he thought about it. But she didn't seem perturbed at least.

She was careful now. He wasn't sure what had changed. And honestly he didn't really want to take the mental effort to think about it. Had she invaded his space. He couldn't say what he would do. Even he no longer knew what he would do in his day to day actions.

Dreven laughed. Little one. I would bear you to the ground. Unless you mean the fawn. And i'm good. I can even carry it. You did good.

The last part said gruffly and with no care. But he gave a swift nod.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart - by Dreven - August 19, 2024, 10:25 AM