Hoshor Plains And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
394 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language

Dreven was not a man of many words. And validation was a fools choice and not something he believed in. It was usually pretty lies wrapped in pretty bows, to ease a hurt that had been given. Though he did in somw off kilter sort of way mean it.

He chuckled. Sorry darling. Only time I'd let you support my weight was if I was dying or I was fucking you. No need to hurt ya. But

He searched for the right thing to say. It was kind of you to offer.

A smile hard and strange. Didn't fit the moment. The words hard to push past broken lips.

He reached for the fawn and motioned her to walk. Where do you want your meal?
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart - by Dreven - August 22, 2024, 12:27 PM