Hoshor Plains I'm in the de-details with the devil
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
394 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Babies. Whining. Squirming. Helpless. Babies. Dreven avoided that den at all costs. He avoided the she wolf, he avoided the alpha male. He avoided them all. Babies.

It was a constant mantra in his head. He had done terrible crimes and the babies had been the spoils that the queen had taken. He had kidnapped, murdered. And he knew there was blood on his paws. IT stained the every changing shifting of his soul and he would not go near these ones. They were not for him to corrupt. And he would not.

A painful knowing that he would have whelps like that. That Atka could hvae changed him. And it made his stomach hurt and his head hurt. So he went hunting.Not for the big beasts they weren't allowed to touch, but maybe hecould find that doe that had kicked him square and make her pay. Someone had to pay for the heartache, and it wouldn't be awolf.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
I'm in the de-details with the devil - by Dreven - August 31, 2024, 10:19 AM
RE: I'm in the de-details with the devil - by Envy - September 11, 2024, 10:53 AM
RE: I'm in the de-details with the devil - by Dreven - September 12, 2024, 09:55 AM
RE: I'm in the de-details with the devil - by Envy - September 12, 2024, 11:24 AM