Kintla Flatlands Now and at the hour of our death, amen
812 Posts
Ooc —
The mention of her uncle made Junior blink slowly and say, "I dreamt of Uncle Atticus. He said he left because he was always going to be sick and you never would've been able to have a family and a good life with him, so he removed himself from the picture." Oh, talking made her so tired she wanted to sink down to the ground and stay there for weeks.

But the Healer asked if she could walk and Junior mulled this over a moment, then nodded. "I'm pretty sure. I might need to lean on you." She rose, slowly and unsteadily, and indeed pressed her shoulder against her Aunt Willow. Junior used her tail like a rudder, then held still, waiting for the medic to leave the way.

"I did this," she confessed as they walked. Each step hurt her, though she managed. "I hurt myself, Mama Willow. I... I think I need help. I don't think I'll do it again, not after this, but I... I don't know. It was really spur of the moment. I don't trust myself." Her lips pursed and she felt the urge to cry, though she was so tired that it subsided. "Please don't tell anyone."
Messages In This Thread
Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Junior - November 12, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Blue Willow - November 12, 2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Junior - November 12, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Blue Willow - November 12, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Junior - November 12, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Blue Willow - November 13, 2014, 01:51 PM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Junior - November 13, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 09:54 PM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Blue Willow - November 19, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Junior - November 20, 2014, 02:30 PM