Rising Sun Valley i've got a river running right into you
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
745 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
All Welcome 
ingram moved thru the valley like the shadow of death; a grim reaper given flesh and bone.

how ironic, considering the constant shadowing of the thespian twins. usually lingering somewhere in his peripheral; smoky, ghastly wisps that only take the illusion of flesh and bone when he focuses upon them.

he tries not to focus on them.

but their insistent chattering is like a hammer against his skull.

will you two shut up?! he rounds quick on the ghosts that only he can see with a growl and a snap of his teeth. tragedy takes her leave with a scowl that lingers like the scrape of teeth against his ribs.

comedy lingers with a giggle.

why're you so snippy, mr. grumpy pants?

ingram does not degnin to answer, turning from her to scowl like her sister at the tall grasses, at the shadows of the clouds as they skirt across the sky to block the sun.

huh? huh? HUH?

ingram grits his teeth tightly and keeps walking, hoping that one day he might be able to outpace her.

magick, seeing the dead, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
i've got a river running right into you - by Ingram - September 07, 2024, 06:21 PM
RE: i've got a river running right into you - by Ameline - September 09, 2024, 04:53 PM
RE: i've got a river running right into you - by Ingram - September 14, 2024, 04:23 AM
RE: i've got a river running right into you - by Ameline - September 14, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: i've got a river running right into you - by Ingram - September 14, 2024, 05:26 PM