Hoshor Plains I'm in the de-details with the devil
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
394 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Fine with me

IN his distance he had seen Envy coming and going from the den of the little whelps. And he didn't blink twice at it. After all she was a healer, wasn't she. That was to be questioned, but she was all they had and she seemed to know her stuff for the most part. She just also had a bit of an obsession with the dark and obscure that came with healing. But who was he to judge. And besides it made her an interesting thing.

He blinks and turns to stare at her. She wasn't her normal, weird annoying self. He warred between asking and not, because truly he kind of didn't care. But that was what wolves did right? They asked questions and made sure other's were okay? But like what did he even ask. Hey i noticed you're not the same you good, you're being weird? I don't like it. Like what did he say here?

So he went with his bluntness. What's wrong with you?
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
I'm in the de-details with the devil - by Dreven - August 31, 2024, 10:19 AM
RE: I'm in the de-details with the devil - by Envy - September 11, 2024, 10:53 AM
RE: I'm in the de-details with the devil - by Dreven - September 12, 2024, 09:55 AM
RE: I'm in the de-details with the devil - by Envy - September 12, 2024, 11:24 AM